Custom Search

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I am now a bugetera!

I got no regular job and my source of income came from my small retail store (sari-sari store) and from my online earning activities. My earning from these is not yet good, but this is not a reason for me to not enjoyed what i have earned. So i still have to pamper myself, but of course with a touch of budgeting.

For most people who are living in manila, the best place to go if you are in a budget is...Divisoria.



I got 2 t-shirts, 1 short and 1 legging for PHP 300.00.

************

I also started to like Avon product because monthly they have Promo items, where in you can buy it with a discount.

This month i got a facial cleanser for PHP 99.00 and liquid eyeliner for PHP 149.00.


1 comments:

Silvergirl said...

wow grabi mura lang. alam mo ok na ung sari sari store, basta lang marunong ka sa business.. hope u will find more opportunity online

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: