Custom Search

Friday, July 1, 2011

I GOT MY 1ST ODESK PROJECT

I have been absent in my entrecard daily click for almost 3 days because i got busy into something....

A few days ago my neighbor told me about his friends who are now earning good in odesk, i told him that i already a member of Odesk way back 2008 but i never pursue it because i got disappointed because i could not get a job.

After we talk i tried to visit my account but i have to ask for a new password because i already forgotten it. I started to apply for a job hoping that this time i could be hire. And the next day i received an email that an employer is asking me for an interview. I replied right away and then i got the project.

Then i realize that i wasted almost 3 years, if only I was patience enough to wait for my application to get notice maybe i did earn big in Odesk at that time.

But its not too late.....


4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is nice, goodluck to your writing job!

Silvergirl said...

congrats and goodluck.. ako din, di ko na open account ko. kaya i dont earn from odesk

chiewilks said...

i dont earn in Odesk din. i haven't opened my account there since i signed up..parang it hard to get a job there..

bbtoo said...

good for you and congrats dear

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: