Custom Search

Sunday, March 30, 2008

What is Marriage?


I am thinking of getting married on the year 2010. And before I fully gave myself to the man I wanted to be with for the rest of my life, I have to gain more knowledge on what is marriage all about. A wedding is every woman’s dream as well as a successful marriage.

In order for me to learn a lot of things about marriage..... from the wedding preparation until the start of having a family, I will record all of my research and study here in my blog. So through this I will be able to help others who is also searching for some answers about this topic.

The first thing I wanted to know is what is the meaning of marriage?

According to American Heritage Dictionary, marriage is the legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife. Being husband and wife is the start of a family, and to start a family is not that easy…before we commit our self to this long-time commitment, we should consider some factor or things in able for us to achieve harmonious marriage life.
Read related post:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

literally, marriage is license to sex

socially, we all know!!!

mnemosyne_twin said...

hi reyah. nice blog. keep it up-http://www.happythoughts-etc.blogspot.com

Zhey said...

hello reyah,

why don't you visit my blog for more ideas regarding getting married or having a husband and starting a family?
i am newly married (2 months now) and and so far, everything is good, by the Grace of God.
my other blog is http://balutpress.com/zhey - check it out too. :)

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: