Custom Search

Monday, April 2, 2012

KAMISETA ONLINE SHOP


I love window shopping but i can't do it today.....

So I tried to surf for an online shopping store in the internet, then I discovered the Kamiseta Fashion Apparel online shop. I did own a couple of Kamiseta shirts before, though it was not my favorite brand but I am still looking forward to buying an item here using my Paypal funds................ and yes, they accept Paypal payment.

I could not withdraw my Paypal earning but I can use it to buy online. Maybe next month my fund will be enough for me to buy a new shirt on this site.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hello reyah! this kamiseta online shop is nice...thanks for sharing

shengy said...

i love kamiseta

yummychunklet said...

Great online shop!

Mrs. Kolca said...

Kamiseta has nice lady-like pieces. Love it!

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Cheers!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment.
Fab blog and post,love it this site looks amazing.
Follwoing via GFC.
Hope your having a fab weekend x

sell my house said...

Awesome Kamiseta!This shop helful for customer.

ronald ebizier said...

Have you tried shopping at kamiseta online? The website's interface seems to be confusing.

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: