Custom Search

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BAYO ONLINE SHOP

Online window shopping again!


I am starting to enjoy my new habit :-). And I surf on the Bayo Online Shop site today. Just like other online shop, you need to create an account in able for you to shop here. But for those who are using Paypal in their online shopping.... This is not the site for you because they are only accepting credit card and bank payment.

I say yes to this Bayo orange top and gray short.





I am only hoping that they will add paypal in their mode of payment because majority of online buyer is using it.

3 comments:

Shelmar said...

hmm... ready for summer outfit.. =)

Marms said...

Kinda expensive eh :)
The last time I bought stuff from Bayo the cheapest was P200

simran said...

nyc...ready for summer outfit.

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: