Custom Search

Friday, November 20, 2009

EZY ROLLER, A GREAT TOY FOR KIDS

Next month is my godchild’s 4th birthday, so I spent time surfing the internet for a birthday gift idea. Then I stumble to this site offering this toy, the Ezy Roller. The features of this toy caught my attention, a three-wheel cart that work without pedal, chain and batteries. It will run forward by moving their feet as seen on this sample picture.

The great things I like about this toy? Well, the fact that my godchild will enjoy this cart for a longer time because this toy is suitable for kids aged 3 to 14. I think this is safer than other cart and rollerblades made for children because it has a built-in handbrake and the speed is only up to 12mph. And I believe that this is a toy for the active kid and sure they will truly like this.

Since its a few days left before Christmas, I also discovered some Christmas gift ideas on Posylane site. For my sister and friends, I like the personalized pillowcases which are made in 100% chenille fabrics personalized with large bright embroidery. This pillowcase is available in different design which is suitable gift for male and female.

And of course how can I forget my one and only nephew, he’s 11 months now. This child is now on his active stage, spending a lot of time on playing. So I like him to have this nap mat. Anytime he got tired on playing he can took a nap anywhere he want, because this mat can be roll up and with carrying strap so you can bring it anywhere. And this is easy to carry because it has a soft fleece blanket attached and a removable foam pillow. This is also available in different design and colors.

So if you are still looking for a gift ideas this Christmas, visit Posylane site and discover a perfect gift for your love ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the toy seems quite cool. gud article

Wanderlust said...

I've never seen the easy roller -- looks like fun!

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: