Custom Search

Monday, September 21, 2009

PORTABLE SOFTWARE FOR MY ASUS EEEPC 2g surf

Yesterday i got busy looking and converting some of my application to portable software to free my eeepc 2g memory. And im lucky to found some good application, very convience coz i can save it on my flash drive and memory card.

Here are some site that i discovered for my office application:

Abiword - a word/text application and compatible to msword documents(have this on my flash disk for back-up).

Gnumeric - a spreadsheet application and compatible to msexcel files(have this on my flash disk for back-up).

OpenOffice - a portable alternative to ms office and also compatible to ms office documents.

MsOffice 2003 - a portable ms word, excel & powerpoint ( i have this on my memory card & my default application).

Well, i have to thank to people who are responsible for this application, its really a big help for me. I will share some other on my next post.

0 comments:

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: