Custom Search

Monday, March 12, 2012

FOREX ONLINE SCHOOL

After joining some discussion about Forex in Moneytalkvillage forum, I was encouraged to try this program because some said that earning here is good. But they also said that there is also the possibility that you will not succeed in this program if you don't have enough knowledge and equip with strategies on how to trade Forex.


And in that same forum I discover that Babypips.com is the best site wherein I could learn about Forex trading for free. Their "School of Pipsology" is really great because their tutorial is in-depth and easy to understand. And I like their concept of dividing the lesson into 8 levels, from preschool (basic course) to graduation (final course).

As of now, I am in the kindergarten level in my online Forex study. And I was hoping that I could start trading after I finish all my courses.

0 comments:

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: