Custom Search

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PUREBLOGGERS.COM...A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE FOR BLOGGER


Purebloggers.com is a social networking site for blog owners. The layout is almost similar to Facebook but the good things about this site is we get connected with bloggers all over the world. And I got hooked to it this past few days because it's a good place for me to share my latest blog post and get a visit from other bloggers.

And for those who are in doubt about this site because you received an email invitation to join here, I must tell you that this is not a Phishing site. This is legitimate and they already got plenty of members, and most of them are bloggers.

6 comments:

Marms said...

That's nice. I'd check this out.

Marms

Yeshel said...

THANkS 4 SHARING.CAN WE XCHNGE LNX?PlS ADD ME GOD BLESS,Tremendously ! JIA

http://www.jetsetconnections.com
http://www.just-commerce.net THANKS.

shari said...

Hi Reya! New follower from PureBloggers!

sarah said...

Hello there. I am a new blogger and have some questions about blog reviews and anything in between about blogging. I already signed up at buyblogreview.com but I am a little confused. I just signed up an opportunity like "actor" because I planned on writing a post about my favorite actors. What am I to do next as the email I got was to check my account for offers and bids. Please guide me on how to do it .

Also how do you edit the sizes of your widgets. like the topblog witdget and weblog widget just like that in your blog?

A reply will be greatly appreciated. And you can drop by my blog anytime and leave comments.

Thnaks

Tash said...

Ohh, I have never heard of this - will have to check it out!

Unknown said...

nice blog.........
Free Social Networking Sites

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: