Custom Search

Thursday, February 23, 2012

FREE FACEBOOK ON YOUR PHONE


This is a one month promo of Globe Telecom for Globe prepaid and TM subscribers.

I am a Globe prepaid subscriber and yesterday I did subscribe to this promo. And now I can update my FB status anytime I want to use my mobile phone.

Subscribing is easy just text FREE FB to 8888 or you can also avail this promo through globe *143# menu.

The promo is valid until March 14, 2012, you can only browse m.facebook.com on your phone’s internet browser (Not valid for use on Opera Mini browsers, you will be charged at regular rate if you use this).

3 comments:

Snapsam :-) said...

I love Globe when I was there, for me they're the best when it comes to mobile phone company there :-)

following gab valenciano said...

Di ko naman magamit ng wagas tong free facebook na to mahina ang signal ng 2g/3g sa location naman. Hayy

Dentist Geelong said...

This is a good news to FB users.

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: