Custom Search

Friday, January 6, 2012

MY FIRST ADSENSE EARNING

FINALLY after 4 years, i have now experienced being paid by google adsense. I never rely or focus on my blog because i am not a good writer, i only use my blog to promote some of my online earning programs and to get referrals. So i really never expected that i would be able to reach their minimum payout.

And the good thing is that they have issued my payout on the day of my birth date. So i considered this as a birthday gift to me from google.






3 comments:

Silver said...

congrats! at least nakakuha ka ng pera from the,.. keep it up

Fishlover said...

Wow 4 years? Congrats! Cguro 10 years pa bago ako mka experience nyan kc my earnings right now is omly $9 toink heheh. Dropping by here to drop on ur Entrecard.

Everyday Fish

Mom's Online Finds said...

Congrats! I love adsense but adsense doesn't love me.

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: