Custom Search

Friday, June 17, 2011

Churpchurp is the newest social media community!



I recently joined Churpchurp Philippines, a site wherein you get rewarded for spreading messages across your social media network like twitters and facebook. I discovered about this when i checked my nuffnang account and saw a churpchurp link. Then registered and authorize my Facebook and Twitter settings in my account and now i am eligible to receive various social media campaigns.

Earning here will vary from the type of compaigns. So if you want to earn from your tweet and status, just click the link below:

ph.churpchurp is the newest social media community! Tara sali na! #phchurpchurp

1 comments:

Russ said...

That sounds real good. I wish you a lot of luck with it.

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: