Custom Search

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A WEEKEND WITH SUPERMAN

Superman Symbol

After a very busy Christmas activities and a short visit in Batangas for the 1st year death anniversary of my grandfather…. I found myself this morning watching 1978 Superman the movie on cable.

I have watched this film many times before, and the effects are simple and not that high tech as we have in film now. But I like it, original is still the best.

I also remembered that the movie theme song of this film is one of my favorite when I was a teenager. So I look for a video with lyric posted on you tube then I started singing this song again.


(a video by walamagz2)
CAN YOU READ MY MIND?(Superman theme)
by Maureen McGovern

2 comments:

FaYe said...

you had superman, we had chipmunks. we watched the movie alvin and the chipmunks 2 during christmas.you must watch it, very enjoyable.

genial said...

aie aie aie... it's trully the same... :p superman and even alvin :(

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: