Custom Search

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Leader of the World.

The whole worlds witness the inauguration of President Barack Obama. Even here in our country, almost every television network covered of this event. I really got curious why people admire him. It was shown here at 1:00 in the morning, so I waited and spent time to watch his inauguration.

His speech really caught me. I felt that he is speaking like the president of all nations. A kind leader that I wish we have in the Philippines. Someone like him who will give hope and inspiration to all Filipino.

1 comments:

Jane Doe said...

I am very impressed with President Obama. He seems like a truly genuine, sincere man whose main goal is to better the lives of everyone. I am proud that he is our president.

Have a wonderful day,

Jane

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: