Custom Search

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pisces Sign

I received a comment asking about the details of a Pisces sign. So i took my time to post the characteristic of this sign. By the way my sister is a pisces too.


PISCES - born on February 20 to March 20


Symbol: Fish

Planet: Neptune

Element: Water

Characteristic: Emotional, ultra-sensitive, easy going, self sacrificing, sympathetic, understanding, and sociable. Pisces is an excellent host or hostess. Pisces finds it hard to make decisions because they see all sides to the question. Worry plagues you. You are merciful, obliging, charitable, artistic, with a good sense of color. Pisces will see only the good in others.

Negative Aspect: You can be lazy, self centered, pulled in two directions, a procrastinator, and a day dreamer. Pisces has "weird" experiences, and is often confused.

Birthstones: Amethyst & Aquamarine(March)

Colors: Aquamarine, Amethyst, Mauve & Sea green

Gemstones: Amethyst, Emerald, Bloodstone, Aquamarine, Moonstone & Cat's eye

Flowers: Water lily

Metasl: Platinum & Tin

2 comments:

Susan Cook said...

I'm a Pisces. Not sure if a lot of that fits me. The part about Worry plagues you does - lol. I'm definitely a worrier!

Dan* said...

hey thankx !

waiting for ur posts Chinese Horoscopes

Iam a snake :P

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: