Custom Search

Saturday, March 8, 2008

MY RECIPE COLLECTION 1

GINISANG BAGOONG ALAMANG (Sauteed Shrimp Paste)

Bagoong Alamang - is a sauce made from fermented shrimp, salt, oil, garlic and chiles.

Ingredients:

1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 large onion (minced)
1 large tomatoes (minced)
1 cup pork
1 1/2 cup bagoong alamang
sugar and vinegar to taste
cooking oil

Sauteed garlic, onion and tomatoes in a skillet. Add pork and cook until tender. Add bagoong alamang, put in the vinegar and sugar according to your taste then simmer until oil come out in the bagoong alamang.

3 comments:

Carnation said...

wow sarap nito! miss the bagoong!

Anonymous said...

you were just on my blog and left me a comment about my blog, if you want to add my blog link that would be great i will add yours tonite already , if you can add also iluvflatscreens.blogspot.com and watr2gas.blogspot.com and then I will add all your blogs to my 10 blogs , tx ;-)

REYAH said...

Thank you very much,'
will gonna add you to my blog roll.

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: