Custom Search

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Taylor Kitsch airport delay incident in Indonesia and not in the Philippines


Yes, that is the truth.... I have read it from the blog of Commissioner Ruffy Biazon, where he post about his investigation about this incident. There is no records of Mr. Kitsch arrival in the Philippines and the location shooting of Savages is in Indonesia and not in the Philippines. You can check the blog of Mr. Ruffy Biazon here for more details about this.

Some people are demanding an apology from Mr. Kitsch but I believe it was Mr. David Letterman who made a mistake. Well, in my own opinion it doesn't matter whether someone will express an apology or not because the most important is that the Bureau of Custom is now clear from the negative feedback due to this incident.

And as a Filipino blogger, I will do my part to tell the world that what they have heard in that episode of the David Letterman Show is a mistake and the host mention a wrong country.

4 comments:

Yeshel said...

HI,LINKED U ALREADY PLS DO THE SAME
http://www.just-commerce.net
http://www.jetsetconnections.com

GOD BLESS,Tremendously ! JIA

Grumpy old man said...

Hi, thanks for dropping a line on my post, I agree with you, Marisa has lovely legs.
Hope to see you visit again soon.
Colin.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have tagged you in a post... http://theworstestmommy.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-random-things-game.html

merlmd said...

media in the US is sometimes as irresponsible as media in the Philippines and elsewhere. Letterman's mouth is often faster than his brain...hehehe

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: