Custom Search

Thursday, February 2, 2012

LEARNING WORDPRESS

Its difficult to get a data entry job in Odesk now because of the tight competition. And because of this I decided to learn other skills, so I chose to study the Wordpress Web Designing. Besides from watching some video of Wordpress tutorial on YouTube I was able to get a Wrox Wordpress 24-hour trainer ebook. This ebook is perfect for a self-study learner like me because their step by step lesson is easy to understand and follow. You will surely learn without the accompanied video.





3 comments:

Dhemz said...

you are going to like WP sis...:)

sm said...

good luck
nothing is impossible when there is a will

Sam D. said...

I hear you! We need to learn and have more than one skill to be able to compete on job market in this present world.

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: