Custom Search

Monday, October 25, 2010

CHANGING SECURITY

Im facing problem with my free Avira antivirus this past few days. I cannot update the virus database with an error message of error 258. I visited the support site of Avira and search for this error, i found some same cases on their forum. Then follow the instruction on how to fix it but it didn't work. I even reinstalled the software but nothing happen.
So i decided to change my free security software from Avira to Avast. I choose Avast because of the good review and recommendation of some user that i read from some Computer forum. I do hope that i will not get the same problem as i got from avira.

1 comments:

onlinesmallnote said...

i'm using AVG for my antivirus protection..

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: