Custom Search

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sarah Geronimo 5th Album...JUST ME


Sarah released her 5th album, this was produced by Italian record producer, composer, songwriter Christian de Walden. Her carrier single “ I’ll Be There “ is a duet with Backstreet Boys’ Howie Dorough. Here’s the complete content of the album:

1. I'll Be There (with Howie Dorough)
2. You're the Love of My Life
3. Dahil Minahal Mo Ako
4. Where Only Angels Fly
5. Silence
6. One Little Kiss
7. I Belong to You
8. Just Me
9. Look Inside Ourselves
10. Kahit Mahal Mo ay Iba
11. Played
12. Sweet Memories
13. I Am Falling
14. What Have You Done to My Heart
15. Remind Me to Forget You
16. Movie Love

1 comments:

Aerrox said...

Nice post Sarah Nice Post! I really like Sarah!

Subscribe to my Email List:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: